HOLIDAY LAYAWAY INFO + FAQ
Did you purchase a Layaway ticket during the 2020 Holiday Season? Here’s what you need to know.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
First, go to Etix.com and login with your email to see your purchase.
- Your total, final cost for each ticket purchased will be $148.47 (GA) or $198.06 (VIP).
- Your 1st payment plan charge of $19.31 (GA) or $25.75 (VIP) occurred when you completed your initial transaction.
- Your 2nd payment of $43.06 (GA) or $57.44 (VIP) will need to be made by June 1st, 2021
- Your 3rd payment of $43.05 (GA) or $57.44 (VIP) will need to be made by July 1st, 2021
- Your 4th and final payment of $43.05 (GA) or $57.43 (VIP) will need to be made by August 1st, 2021
- You will receive your ticket via Print at Home option after your final payment, or you can choose to pick up a printed ticket from us at Will Call / Box Office on the day of the show.
Your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th payments will need to be made by you by each due date, there is no automatic option. A link to make payments will be sent via a reminder email in the days preceding each due date and on the due date. You can also make those payments directly through your account at Etix.com.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
Q: Will there be another layaway option later in the year?
Q: Can I make payments before the due date?
A: Yes, you can make them any time you like at Etix.com. You don’t need to wait till the last minute, make them when you have the loot.
Q: Once you have my card information, are you going to just automatically charge me if I am late on a payment? Is there a way to voluntarily make automated payments?
A: There are no options for automatic payments. Also, we will not charge your card if you miss a payment. If you miss a payment, and you want to keep your ticket at the layaway price, then you’ll need to ask for reinstatement at [email protected] to receive instructions on how to restart your account.
If you fail to make your payments AND fail to contact us to reinstate your payments, then you will forfeit any payments made to that point.
Q: Is there anything different or special about Layaway tickets?
A: Your GA or VIP attendee benefits are the same if you pay in full at purchase or use layaway.
Q: What if I still have more questions?