Interested in working for Ruido Fest? We are hiring the below part-time positions. All positions are in-person – you must be located in the Chicago area. Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
We hire Interns every quarter – Operations, Marketing, Production, Video & Design Internships may be available. If you are interested in interning for Ruido Fest please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
B2B PARTNERSHIP AND STREET TEAM MANAGER
Ruido Fest is seeking a B2B Partnership and Street Team Manager for the festival season.
You will be responsible for contacting businesses and organizations around the city and surrounding suburbs and coordinating drop offs of paper materials, giveaways and more. You will coordinate a street team, schedule their outings, be in charge of distributing materials, and keep track of the points that they earn. You will also coordinate flyering at concerts and other events.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 27, 2023
Interviews to begin the last week of March
JOB TIME PERIOD: April – End of August
Pay is based on experience. It is expected that you will be able to participate for 20-25 hours per week.
WORK ROLES: Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Connect with our community partners to build meaningful relationships with businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Work individually or in small groups to hand out flyers at restaurants, bars, stores or other local establishments, as well as events such as concerts or sporting events within the community.
- Work individually or in small groups to poster neighborhoods – both inside of establishments with permission, and street poles.
- Research, secure and execute all Street Team events
- Coordinate schedules for Street Team members and coordinate activities including handing out posters, flyers and giveaways at key locations.
- Manage and distribute inventory or materials, ensure the Street Team has enough materials and request additional materials in a timely manner.
- Maintain documents to track, provide status reports, and post event analysis and lead generation follow up, including attendance, general feedback from patrons, etc.
• Experience managing and scheduling people spread over a large metropolitan area.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written (in English and Spanish).
• Must be extremely organized and can successfully juggle multiple tasks at a time.
• Flexible schedule to allow you to work evenings and weekends.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to drive and deliver large quantities of materials to Street Team. Having your own vehicle is highly preferred.