- Ruido Fest takes place June 21-23, 2019 in Chicago
- Gate times to be determined. Schedule to be released closer to the festival.
- No Re-entry without a VIP pass. Festival Grounds Re-entry Privileges – Limited to once per day. Ticket and matching ID must be provided upon re-entry at VIP Gate.
- Capacities for VIP viewing areas may be limited, will operate on first come first serve basis while space is available.
- Rain or Shine
- Tickets/stubs must be kept on your person at all times
- Wristbands void if tampered with or removed
- All event information, including lineup, is subject to change
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- The festival is all ages. Age 10 & under are free when accompanied by paying parent and/or adult legal guardian. Proof of age required for free entry into the festival for those 10 & under.
- NO free parking is provided. Street parking is available. Seek out public transportation options at transitchicago.com
- No refunds or exchanges, tickets are non-transferable.
- Ruido reserves the right to deny entry to rude, sexist, intolerant, close-minded people and scammers at any time.
- If you have questions regarding Ruido Fest tickets, please contact Eventbrite.
- Contact [email protected] with inquiries on new Guest options in 2019.
Here’s a list of Yes’ and No’s:
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Blankets
- No Bota Bags
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Chairs
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No Flags
- No Hula Hoops
- No Ins & Outs
- No Instruments
- No Laser Pointers
- No Knives / Weapons Etc.
- No Outside Food & Beverages
- No Pets
- No Professional Cameras / SLR Types
- No Selfie sticks / Self-absorbed people
- No Sharpies / Markers / Spray Cans
- No Stuffed Animals
- No Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellations
- No Tents
- No Tailgating in the Neighborhood
- No Totems
- No Umbrellas
- No Video Cameras
- Yes All Ages Welcome
- Yes Ages 10 & Under Free (With paid parent or legal guardian)
- Yes Backpacks (Medium size and clear only)
- Yes Camelpacks (EMPTY)
- Yes Cell Phones & chargers
- Yes Cigarettes
- Yes Cowboy Boots / Cowboy Hats
- Yes Dancing Shoes / Wristbands
- Yes Digital & Film Cameras (Non-Pro, Non-SLR)
- Yes Fanny Packs
- Yes GoPros (no poles or extenders)
- Yes Hats
- Yes Lighters
- Yes Parasols
- Yes Small Beach Towel
- Yes Smiles, Laughing
- Yes Sun Block
- Yes Sunglasses
Please email a detailed description of your lost item to [email protected]
com. We will be inventorying the returned items and will get back to you on whether or now we have located yours.
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before the band you want to see is scheduled to play. Why risk it?
Yes, check out transitchicago.com for options for getting to and from the fest!
10PM sharp every night. The party goes on at after parties around town (Announcements and ticket links coming soon!).
Yes, check back the week of the festival for final set times.
Check the weather forecast before you arrive. It’s always a good idea to bring a light jacket or sweater for the evening hours, even if it’s hot during the day.
Send an email with detailed info to [email protected]
Submit detailed requests direct from management of media outlets to [email protected]
You cannot pass out any flyers inside under any circumstances. If you decide to distribute them outside the venue, please respect our neighbors and be sure to clean up any discarded flyers before you leave for the day.
OK, calm down. Please send an email to [email protected] with your super important question. We’ll do our best to help.
Yes, please ride your bike to the festival. Check the official map (coming soon) for the location of our Bike Parking area.
Only if you’re an official sponsor.
No, please don’t bother our patrons with your (insert crap I want to sell)
You will need to present any prescriptions drugs to security, who will turn them over to our onsite medics who will evaluate them, and determine whether or not they will be allowed in. Only bring enough medication to last you one day.
It should not be wider than you are, it should not go above your shoulders or past your waist. If it’s too big, you will be turned away, so play it safe and keep it small. Only clear plastic bags will be allowed inside of the festival this year. Small purses and clutches will be allowed but will be searched. We reserve the right to search all bags and refuse any backpacks or bags entrance that we feel may pose a potential risk to the safety of patrons.
Pro cameras have detachable, SLR type lenses.
We’re not your Dad. Just be respectful of our people and our neighbors.
Yes, we’ll have over a dozen food vendors, with very diverse menus.
Yes, there will be searches of people and purses/bags at all gates, and security teams will be in bright, easy to see clothing and present in all areas of the fest grounds.
Yes, they will be at the main gates, as well as attached to all bar and concession areas.
Credit cards are accepted at box office
Yes, there will be a limited amount of lockers and a cell phone charging center onsite. There will be additional fees for that service. (More info on rates and availability here soon.)
Yes, we’ll have an Information Booth onsite where lost items will be taken, and will post info on lost items the day after the festival.
Yes, there will be multiple ambulances and paramedic teams to take care of you should you have any health issues.
There will be one set of public drinking fountains onsite. Bottled water will be sold in all concession areas.
Definitely! We’ll have dozens of vendors selling all kinds of useful items.
Will there be a festival map available ahead of time so we can see which bands will be at which stages/tent areas? And see locations of food courts, bathroom areas?
Yes, we’ll release all that info close to the time of the festival.
Some street parking is available in the neighborhood. Though we encourage everyone to utilize public transportation. Find out more about your options at transitchicago.com.
Per ordinance of the City of Chicago, there is no camping within the city limits. Which means no camping at all at Ruido.
If there are still passes left (capacity is limited), then yes, they will be sold at the box office. Cash only, ATM’s will be provided. Prices will rise as the festival gets closer, so be sure to buy early and save money you can spend at the fest. See pricing info on our TICKETS page.
Please direct all ticket questions to Eventbrite, the only official seller of tickets to Ruido Fest. (If you see tickets to Ruido Fest, and they are not being sold by Eventbrite.com, then please don’t buy them.) Ruido Fest will not honor any other tickets.
No, you must be present to pick up your order and present the credit card that you made the purchase with.
We’ve partnered with Curadora to help you browse the coolest hotel accommodations Chicago has to offer.