More info coming soon!
- Festival Admission 06/21 – 06/23
- Express Entry Gates
- Festival Grounds Re-entry Privileges w/ Commemorative Souvenir Wristband
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Access to VIP Seating and Stage-Front Viewing Areas*
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Private Air-Conditioned Restrooms
- Access to Premium Beer & Spirits Bar
*Capacities for VIP viewing areas may be limited, will operate on first come first serve basis while supplies last
SÚPER FANÁTICO VIP Includes
Access to the SÚPER FANÁTICO VIP COMPOUND, with:
– Air-Conditioned SÚPER VIP Lounge Tent with FREE Buffet Meals & Snacks
– SÚPER VIP Only Private Air-Conditioned Restrooms
– Elevated, Full-Capacity Viewing Platform with Direct Views of Both Main Stages
– Open Bar featuring Premium Spirits, Beer, Wine and Beverage Selection (Drink Responsibly)
– Couch Seating, Shaded Seating & Bleacher Seating!
ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF THESE PASSES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ON 3/15,
CONTACT [email protected] TO UPGRAGE YOUR TICKET FROM GA OR STANDARD VIP!
– – – – – – – – – –
Age 10 & under are free accompanied by a paying adult legal guardian. Children will not be admitted to the SÚPER FANÁTICO VIP under any circumstances. (Proof of age required for free entry.) Rain or Shine event. No refunds or exchanges, tickets are non-transferable. All event information, including lineup, is subject to change
Available on 3-Day Tickets Only. Payment plans offered by Affirm, see details.
At check out, for your Payment Method select “Pay by monthly payments with Affirm”
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE.
- Ruido Fest takes place June 22-24, 2018 at Addams/Medill Park.
- Gates open 2PM on Friday, and 1:30PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- No Re-entry without a VIP pass.
- Rain or Shine
- Tickets/stubs must be kept on your person at all times
- Wristbands void if tampered with or removed
- Line Up / Set times subject to change
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- The festival is all ages. Age 10 & under are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- NO free parking is provided. Street parking is available. Seek out public transportation options at transitchicago.com
- No refunds or exchanges, tickets are non-transferable.
- If you have questions regarding Ruido Fest tickets, please contact Eventbrite.
Here’s a list of Yes’ and No’s:
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Blankets
- No Bota Bags
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Chairs
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No Flags
- No Hula Hoops
- No Ins & Outs
- No Instruments
- No Laser Pointers
- No Knives / Weapons Etc.
- No Outside Food & Beverages
- No Pets
- No Professional Cameras / SLR Types
- No Selfie sticks / Self-absorbed people
- No Sharpies / Markers / Spray Cans
- No Stuffed Animals
- No Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellations
- No Tents
- No Tailgating in the Neighborhood
- No Totems
- No Umbrellas
- No Video Cameras
- Yes All Ages Welcome
- Yes Ages 10 & Under Free (With paid parent or legal guardian)
- Yes Backpacks (Medium size only)
- Yes Camelpacks (EMPTY)
- Yes Cell Phones & chargers
- Yes Cigarettes
- Yes Cowboy Boots / Cowboy Hats
- Yes Dancing Shoes / Wristbands
- Yes Digital & Film Cameras (Non-Pro, Non-SLR)
- Yes Fanny Packs
- Yes GoPros (no poles or extenders)
- Yes Hats
- Yes Lighters
- Yes Parasols
- Yes Small Beach Towel
- Yes Smiles, Laughing
- Yes Sun Block
- Yes Sunglasses
For Questions about a Ticket Purchase, contact Ticketfly.
For Street Team Volunteers and Interning, email [email protected].
For Lost & Found, contact: [email protected]
For Booking inquiries, contact: [email protected]
For Press and Interview requests, contact: [email protected]
For Advertising and Marketing opportunities, contact: [email protected]
To Become a Sponsor of Ruido Fest, contact: [email protected]
To Become a Food or Craft Vendor at Ruido Fest, contact: [email protected]
For General Inquiries, contact: [email protected]